Gourmet Orange Salad with Almonds and Chocolate ChipsOn dine chez Nanou
A salad does not have to include vegetables and lettuce. This Gourmet Orange Salad with Almonds and Chocolate Chips is a tasty and refreshing way to end the day. It takes 30 minutes to prepare four servings, which is more than enough time for the family to pick which movie to watch. This rich and flavorful recipe combines sweet fruit with satly nuts and decadent chocolate for an explosion of happiness for your mouth.
- 6 orange (beautiful)
- 60 grams almonds (silvered, lightly toasted in a pan)
- 6 tablespoons sugar cane
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 vanilla pods
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 1Peel the oranges, and with sharp knife, remove all the pith or white skin.
- 2Cut in slices, and place on serving plates.
- 3In a saucepan, boil water and sugar, add the vanilla pod seeds.
- 4Simmer on a low heat to obtain a scented syrup, let cool.
- 5Coat the oranges with the syrup.
- 6To serve, garnish the plates with almonds and chocolate chips (made with a vegetable peeler).