Gourmet Cereal Salad with Chicken and Crisp VegetablesOn dine chez Nanou
This recipe for Gourmet Cereal Salad with Chicken and Crisp Vegetables is a hearty and flavorful way to pack a lot of nutrients into a dish. This recipe takes 45 minutes to prepare. This hearthy and healthy recipe packs nutritional value in every bite. Everyone will love the texture of the dish, as well as the aromatic flavors and spices. We hope you love this rich and savory dish as much as we do!
- 1 package cereal (Tipiak gourmet, durum wheat, barley, oats, and soy flakes)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 fennel
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (or olive oil)
- 1 vegetable bouillon
- 1In a saucepan, heat 0.7 liters of water and vegetable bouillon.
- 2Add chicken, bring to boil, and then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and cool. Cut chicken in very thin slices.
- 4Cook the grains according to the package instructions.
- 5In a bowl, pour 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt.
- 6Wash the cucumber and the fennel, cut them into small pieces (optionally, don't peel the cucumber for an extra crunch).
- 7Add the cereals and the sliced chicken. Chop cordiander, dill, and mint, and add them to the salad.
- 8Stir gently, add salt, pepper and lemon if needed.