Gourmet Banana, Coconut, and Pecan MuffinsOn dine chez Nanou
Muffins make mornings more manageable. This recipe for Gourmet Banana, Coconut, and Pecan Muffins is a rich and hearty way to start the day. The recipe combines healthy fruits and oats to create a decadent muffin. Then top that tasty treat with a rich and flavorful crumble topping that is sweet and savory. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family with a sweet and healthy morning treat.
- 240 grams flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 45 grams cane sugar
- 40 grams pecans
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 240 grams mashed banana
- 50 grams raisins (rehydrated in hot water)
- 70 grams oats
- 3 eggs
- 190 grams greek yogurt
- 90 milliliters coconut milk
- 60 grams honey
- 4 tablespoons cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (cold)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, pecans, and cinnamon.
- 2Add the mashed banana, raisins, eggs, yogurt, coconut milk, and honey. Stir gently.
- 3Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4Pour the mixture into small muffin molds (flexible molds are preferable, if possible).
- 5In a bowl, mix the sugar and butter. Add the eggs, flour, and coconut and mix with your fingertips to a crumble.
- 6Put a little crumble on top of each muffin.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes.