- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 yellow onion (large, chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 cups water
- 30 ounces tomato sauce (2 cans)
- 30 ounces diced tomatoes (2 cans)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon house seasoning (recipe follows)
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
|Calories520Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
AptSousChef 21 Sep 2018
This is one of my favorite dishes that my mom made when I was a kid. But she called it ‘Eatmore’. So When I got older and moved out, I didn’t have the recipe. So I would look for it online. I never knew it was ‘goulash’. So I would look up ‘eatmore’ and obviously could never find it. I’m not sure how I ended up stumbling upon the goulash recipes, but so glad I did!!!
AmazingHomeChef 3 Sep 2018
Tried this today, way too much Italian seasoning, maybe a teaspoon would be okay but not 2 tablespoons.
Aliza 7 Jul 2018
Delicious! Will definitely be making this again.
Michael Smith 15 Apr 2018
Great stuff and easy to make
Teri 31 Jan 2018
The oregano in the Italian seasoning was too much. Would only add 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning. I didn't add the House seasoning. Felt it would be too much. I also would only use 1 bay leaf. I have made Goulash for years....I have never used this much seasoning! NO one liked this recipe. I just hope I can salvage this big pot of food.