- 24 ounces pork chops
- 8 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach (rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces)
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 cup panko crumbs (or breadcrumbs)
- seasoning (Creole-style, to taste)
Becky O. 13 Apr 2017
Incredible pork chops! Loved by my entire family. Once you eat these it will be the only way you want pork chops!!!
Karol P. 5 Feb 2017
Delicious. I altered slightly by adding baked Parmesan crumbs to the Panko coating and after I preheated the oven to 400 degrees, I turned it down to 300 degrees, popped the pork chops in and cooked for an hour and 15 minutes.
Domenico P. 15 Feb 2016
Great dish , could not find a pre made creole seasoning so I used a spicy Mediterranean seasoning from stop and shop and kept to rest of instructions will make again