- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can condensed milk (Eagle Sweet)
- 2 teaspoons flaked sea salt (for garnish-optional)
- Melt butter and pour into Graham cracker crumbs, Allspice, salt and coconut flakes. Mix to combine and press mixture evenly into a 13 X 9 glass pan.
- Sprinkle all the chips, pecans, and coconut evenly over the crust. Pour condensed milk slowly and evenly over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree convection bake oven for 25 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt immediately. (Optional)
- Cool bars completely and serve.