This is really one of those sandwiches that you want to wake up to, and it still feels like you're in a dream. The crusty and spongy Focaccia adds a hint of herb and garlic, and then appears the avocado creating a silky velvet mess, followed by the smokey meaty rich Salmon, and the hit of spice from the hellraiser we love—Sriracha. The runny egg yolk is just there to say one thing—you're welcome eater.
- 1 roll (herb Focaccia)
- 3 sheets smoked salmon
- 2 eggs (use 1 yolk and 2 egg whites)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon butter (+1 tbsp for frying egg)
- 1 tablespoon oil (to fry eggs)
- Heat up a small fry pan and let it get medium hot. Add the oil and butter and drop 2 eggs in the pan (I used one yolk only) and fry them till edges get crispy. Splash some oil from the pan on to the edge of the egg to make them even crispier.
- Slice the Focaccia roll in half (lengthwise) and toast the roll in a toaster oven or toaster for 3 minutes or till warm.
- Check on eggs. In the meantime, slice avocado in half and cut into thin slices.
- Remove roll from toaster and apply some butter to both inner halves. Eggs are done, turn off heat and remove into a dish and season with some salt + pepper immediately.
- Now assemble, avocados go first, then layer the egg, followed by Salmon and finally copious amounts of Sriracha.
- Dig in and live the dream.
|Calories690Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.