- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 12 ounces apricot preserves (or peach preserves)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 steak
- 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups regular or converted rice
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, preserves and water in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange steak and green peppers on heavy-duty aluminum foil or in broiler pan without the rack; top with soup mixture.
- Grill or broil, turning steak and vegetables once, 15 minutes or until steak is done. Serve over hot rice.