- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets golden onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (, cut into thin strips)
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread (, melted)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
- Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Combine cayenne pepper sauce with melted Spread in medium bowl. Add cooked chicken tenders; toss to coat.