- 1 golden bream (medium)
- 2 carrots
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 slices smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns (mixture of)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or Becel)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Wash the leek, cut it lengthwise and then into pieces of about 1 cm.
- Peel the carrots with a peeler and then cut them lengthwise so that you have long slices with 1 mm thickness.
- Put the vegetables in the UltraPro machine.
- Peel the garlic, chop it and add it to vegetables.
- Season with parsley, thyme, salt and peppers.
- Put the lid on UltraPro and bake for 20 minutes.
- However arrange the gilded and give him two blows diagonally.
- Wrap the slices of bacon around the fish.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetables already half cooked and replace the lid, leaving in the oven for another 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- At this time, remove the lid and let it brown a bit more.
- Serve with white rice.