Golden Citrus CakeBest Foods
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, with wire whisk, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon peel and vanilla and beat well. On low speed, beat in flour mixture just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 4Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar and serve with fresh fruit.