Welcome the coming of summer with this refreshing, superfood lemonade. Made with goji berries, a superfood packed with antioxidants, fresh lemon peel, fresh ginger, fresh mint, and carrots, this lemonade is a refreshing drink that you can feel good…
about drinking. The goji berries need to be soaked for at least an hour before the other ingredients can be added so be sure to leave yourself plenty of time. Preparation instructions are intended for a blender.
- Start by soaking the goji berries in water for at least 1 hour, until they are well hydrated.
- In the blender, combine the lemons, goji berries, ginger, mint, carrot, and sugar. Blend on high for several seconds.
- Add the water and blend well.
- Pour the juice through a strainer and into a pitcher.
- Serve with plenty of ice and garnish with the extra sprigs of mint.