An Amazing Cheesecake brought to you by wholefoodsmarket.com!
- 32 honey graham (sticks)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (cut into pieces)
- 12 ounces goats cheese (fresh, crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (finely)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (its better if its fresh)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- pears (Roasted)
- 6 bosc pears (ripe but firm)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pear juice (divided)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (crushed for fragrance)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (mixed with 1T of water)
- For the crust, pre-heat oven to 400F. process graham sticks in a food processor until almost ground to a powder. Add almonds and sugar ad process until almonds are chopped finely. Transfer crumb mixture to a medium sized mixing bowl and pour in butter. stir until crumbs are thoroughly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of 9-inch springform pan. place pan on a baking sheet and bake until crust is golden brown and firm, about 10 minutes.
- For the cheesecake, reduce the oven heat to 325F. place cream cheese, goat cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. with an electric mixer, beat until just smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, In two or three additions, beat in sugar until mixture is creamy. add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. continue until mixture is smooth and creamy!
|Calories570Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.