- 2 slices bread
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- Evenly spread bread with goat cheese. Top 1 slice with spinach and roasted peppers, then remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwich with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sandwich over medium-heat, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with your favorite soup.
Kim 4 Jun
it was ok. Didn't use pepper just spinach and cheese. it tatsted alright but not my taste won't be making it again👎
Tom S. 14 May 2016
Simple and tasty! Tried it the second time with Sriracha mayo and a veggie burger and it worked out well.
Christina B. 8 Mar 2016
Used mozzarella instead of goat cheese, Roasted red, yellow, orange, and green peppers on 475 degrees for an hour. Covered immediately with tin foil for about 10 minutes. Pinched pepper skins off, cut into slices and put on sandwich before toasting the whole thing with spinach and cheese, salt and pepper, and chopped Roma tomatoes.