- 2 slices bread
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- Evenly spread bread with goat cheese. Top 1 slice with spinach and roasted peppers, then remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwich with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sandwich over medium-heat, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with your favorite soup.