- 1 baguette bread (type, if not, any bread gives, just cut the top and the bottom and make two slices)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- goat cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- garlic butter
- Cut the bread into slices and brush each one with garlic butter (heated in the microwave).
- On half of the bread, place a slice of tomato and a bit of mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle with oregano and with chopped basil.
- On the remaining slices of bread, place a slice of goat cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Season with a little bit of pepper.
- Bake in hot oven (400°F) for 10 minutes.