Goat Cheese and tomato TapasHoje para Jantar
- 1 baguette (type, if not, any bread gives, just cut the top and the bottom and make two slices)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- goat cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- garlic butter
- 1Cut the bread into slices and brush each one with garlic butter (heated in the microwave).
- 2On half of the bread, place a slice of tomato and a bit of mozzarella on top.
- 3Sprinkle with oregano and with chopped basil.
- 4On the remaining slices of bread, place a slice of goat cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- 5Season with a little bit of pepper.
- 6Bake in hot oven (400°F) for 10 minutes.