Goat Cheese and Crispy Tomato BitesLolibox
The perfect appetizer for a party can make the event one to remember. This recipe for Goat Cheese and Crispy Tomato Bites is flavorful and looks beautiful when plated. This is a quick and easy appetizer you can make for any event. Why not make this dish the next time you are invited to a friend's party? We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this decadent cheese as much as we do.
- 150 grams fresh chevre
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (diced)
- 200 grams tomato flakes (dried)
- 1In a bowl, mix the goat cheese with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- 2Chill for 1 hour.
- 3Add the dried tomatoes to a shallow a bowl.
- 4Use a spoon to shape the goat cheese dumplings.
- 5Roll the dumplings in the tomatoes.
- 6Serve fresh.