Break away from your routine. Try our Goat Butter Madeleines this morning. You will fall in love with this recipe it will become your new routine. Let us know your thoughts about this Goat Butter Madeleines by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do. It is delicious! And full of flavor!
- 95 grams goat butter
- 1 3/4 cups flour (preferably cake flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 lemons
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Melt the butter in a pot on low. Once the butter has melted, turn off the stove and set the butter aside.
- Mix all of the powdered ingredients in a bowl (flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt) along with the lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs together until they begin to make foam. Optional: You may also add 1 tsp. of vanilla to the eggs.
- Once the butter has cooled down, pour it into the bowl with the powdered ingredients and then add the eggs.
- Mix everything together and then pour the mixture into a seashell baking mold (baking tray which usually has 9 sections shaped like small seashells). Make sure to fill up each section 3/4 of the way with the batter.
- Place the tray into the oven for 12 minutes. Once each madeleine cookie is slightly brown on the edges, take the tray out of the oven, let the cookies cool off, and then serve.
|Calories650Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.