- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil (plus more for cooking)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 1/3 cups gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour the milk, oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs into your KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender container, secure the lid, and process on variable speed 3 for 3 to 5 seconds just until combined. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and process on variable speed 3 for about 5 seconds until well combined. Remove the center lid cap, insert the tamper, and scrape down the sides of the container to incorporate any flour residue, and process for 3 to 5 seconds more until any lumps are fully blended. (You don't want to over process.)
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes before cooking.
- In a small skillet over medium-low heat, warm 1/2 teaspoon of grape seed oil, and then ladle 1/3 cup (80ml) of the pancake batter in, and distribute into the pan evenly. Cook for about 3 minutes until the top of the pancake is bubbling and the edges are beginning to dry. Using a spatula, flip the pancake, and cook for another 2 minutes, or more, until cooked through.
- Repeat this process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, and topped with fresh fruit, shredded coconut, crushed nuts etc.