- crust (Cauliflower)
- pizza toppings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce (Substitutions available pizza sauce)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. For the Crust, cut off florets from cauliflower. Pulse florets in batches in food processor until cauliflower resembles texture of rice. Spread cauliflower on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cauliflower from oven. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Place cauliflower between 2 clean dish towels. Press to remove excess moisture. (Cauliflower should be as dry as possible.)
- Mix cauliflower, egg, garlic and salt in large bowl to form a loose dough. Pat dough into a 9-inch round crust on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is firm.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on crust. Toss mozzarella cheese with basil; sprinkle over crust. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.