Make a delicious, glue-free pizza crust that will stand up to your toppings in a fraction of the time using freeze-dried cauliflower! No need for steaming and straining the cauliflower. Just blend it in your food processor and roll it out! Find out how using freeze-dried foods can help you eat healthier in a fraction of the time here: www.thrivelife.com/jodiepelinsky. Check out my blog for more inspiration! www.thrivewithjodie.com
- 3 1/2 cups cauliflower (THRIVE, Freeze Dried, not rehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon egg (THRIVE Scrambled, Mix, not rehydrated)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (THRIVE, Freeze Dried, not rehydrated)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used Olive Oil)
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pinches garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor.
- Turn food processor to on and process until it clumps into a ball, about 30 seconds.
- Scoop dough from food processor to parchment paper. Roll into a ball.
- Press into a circle. Use a rolling pin to gently press the dough to about 1/4" thickness.
- Make an edge around the outside of pizza crust if preferred.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until medium browned.
- Remove from oven. Brush with oil Top with sauce and your favorite toppings and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 more minutes until crust is firm and toppings are heated.