- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 cups organic carrots (shredded)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mickey C. 8 May
Amazing flavor! And moist! Wow! Light as a feather. i made mine in small loaf pans. kind of like a dessert for 2. I didn't use any icing. i used vanilla ice cream instead. Well worth it!!
Sharon B. 23 Apr
Delicious!! Didn't have raisins so substituted with coconut. Made a 8" round cake and a dozen cupcakes. Made 1/2 the icing which was enough. Used namaste flour and added 1 tsp baking powder. Also added a third tbsp of juice. A very moist cake. Definitely will make again.
Ron S. 18 Apr
First time trying gluten free baking, turned out really well nice and moist. Used apple sauce instead of oil and chose not to frost. Very good taste.
almaha a. 7 Mar 2017
very good cake , tasty and light, easy to make , every one loved it, but i reduce the amount of sugar
Katherine Bolton 8 Mar 2016
Made it yesterday and everyone LOVED iit. Will definately make it again. I served it warm from the oven as a dessert and then not a crumb was left by the next day. It is really hard to find a gluten free LIGHT and not grainy cake and this was perfect. Thanks