- 1 beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 ounces liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup gluten free worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 gluten-free beer (optional)
- Line a large baking dish with tin foil, enough to fold over the brisket and cover tightly.
- Measure out the garlic salt and celery salt because your hands are about to get really messy. Rub 1/2 of the garlic salt and half of the celery salt on one side of the brisket. Turn it over and rub the rest in on the other side. Try to wash your hands without dripping brisket juice all over your kitchen!
- Cover the foil tightly over the brisket and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
- Leave the brisket covered and cook for 6-7 hours or until tender. Your house will smell like the best place on earth all day long!