- 1 3/4 all-purpose gluten-free flour (I use Cup4Cup.)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg (room temp)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (Keeps the flavor fresh and balances out sweetness. Can leave out if you don’t have it.)
- 1 1/4 cups greek yogurt (I used vanilla Greek yogurt.)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (Leave in the freezer until just before you mix in the batter. This will keep the color from bleeding!)
|Calories420Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stephanie Farnsworth 27 Jun 2018
it was bland, i substituted honey for the sugar but I think it needed more
Jennifer C. 19 Aug 2017
Great! I used fresh blueberries instead of frozen so cooking time was around 16 minutes. I made it dairy free as well by substituting unsweetened applesauce for the yogurt. Delicious!
Erika Clark 14 Aug 2017
Very tasty, batter was very, very thick! I will definitely make these again! I used Splenda instead of sugar ( I have a Type 1 diabetic child who also has Celiac disease, and he loved these!) and they came our very good! I may have to experiment with thinning down the batter.
shira w. 27 Dec 2015
i added 2 T of soy milk to make the batter a little runnier, and reduced the sugar to 3/4 of a cup and they turned out perfect! (Although i couldn't keep my batter from turning purple, once u bake it it turns a silvery gray kind of color. Still very tasty though!)