- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (blend)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 192 grams eggs
- 2 cups bananas (mashed ripe, about 4 - 5 medium)
- 5 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Coat 8 miniature loaf pans with nonstick pan spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Add butter and sugar to bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and Flat Beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and beat until lightly and fluffy. Stop and scrape bowl. Add eggs, bananas, yogurt and vanilla. Turn to Speed 2 and mix until well combined. Stop and scrape bowl.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips. Turn to Speed 2 and stir until well combined.Spoon batter evenly into pans, filling about three-fourths full.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes before serving.