- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 in thick)
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops 10 minutes or until done, turning once. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
- Add Mustard blended with preserves, green onions and soy sauce in same skillet. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Return chops to skillet, turning to coat. Simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Knorr ® Pasta Sides ™ - Alfredo.