- 2 onions (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chervil (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish)
- 10 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 3/4 pounds boneless turkey breast (halved horizontally)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 8 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 pound chinese cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 7 ounces carrots (grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (mixed with 2 tbsp water until smooth)
- parsley sprigs (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together 1 onion, chervil, 2 tbsp parsley, cream cheese and breadcrumbs. Season. Open up turkey breast and spread stuffing over top. Roll up and secure at 1 inch intervals with butcher's twine.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Sear turkey on all sides to brown. Transfer to a baking dish and arrange remaining onion around. Roast for 1 hour.
- For the salad, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, 4 tbsp apple juice and remaining parsley. Add cabbage, cranberries and carrots and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix together remaining apple juice, lemon juice and maple syrup. Spoon over turkey and roast for another 15 mins, until cooked through. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Deglaze roasting pan with stock, scraping up any browned bits. Bring to a boil. Add cornstarch slurry and cook, stirring, until thickened. Season.
- Thinly slice turkey. Serve with salad and sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.