Glazed Pork Saltimbocca with SagePORK
Serve with pasta, such as fettucine alfredo.
- 2 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch)
- 4 sage leaves (large)
- 4 slices prosciutto (large & thinly sliced)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 3 cups portabello mushroom (sliced)
- 5 oz. marsala wine (sweet)
- 3 Tbsp. butter (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 2 large sage leaves, one on top and one on the bottom of the pork chops. Wrap each pork chop with a prosciutto slice, using skewer to hold in place. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 2 large sage leaves, one on top and one on the bottom of the pork chops. Wrap each pork chop with a prosciutto slice, using skewer to hold in place.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops, season with salt & pepper, and sear well on each side for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan once golden brown.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, until chops reach an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. using a digital thermometer. Heat pan that seared pork chops to medium heat. Add sliced garlic and sauté until golden brown. Add mushrooms. Deglaze pan with marsala wine, add butter and cook mushrooms & stir until they are tender and marsala wine has reduced. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories540Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes