Glazed Ham with Pineapple-Raisin SaucePork
Treat your Easter guests with this glazed ham. Top with the pineapple-raisin sauce and serve with new potatoes and your favorite springtime salads.
- 5 pounds fully-cooked boneless ham
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate (frozen pineapple-, OR pineapple juice concentrate)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Balsamico Bianco
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (crushed)
- 1/3 cup onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Balsamico Bianco
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, for 1 1/4 hours, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) is 140 degrees F. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.)
- 2In small saucepan, combine half of the juice concentrate, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, 3 tablespoons vinegar and thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Baste ham with glaze the last 15-20 minutes of baking. Remove ham from oven, slice and serve with Pineapple-Raisin Sauce.
- 3In a medium saucepan, sauté onion in butter until tender. Add remaining juice concentrate, water, raisins, maple syrup and mustard. Stir together 1/4 cup vinegar and cornstarch; stir into raisin mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
PER SERVING *
|Calories60Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.