A simple glaze give grilled blade steaks a lift. Serve with roasted new potatoes and buttered green beans.
- 4 pork blade steaks (1-inch, bone-in)
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (OR pork seasoning)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Rub seasoning onto both sides of the pork steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Pat steaks dry and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, steak sauce and molasses in a small bowl. Brush steaks with sauce and continue cooking 5 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. , turning and brushing with sauce.
- Transfer chops to a cutting board. Cover loosely with foil; let rest 5 minutes.