A complete meal, this skillet dish features stir-fried Thai-seasoned pork tenderloin pieces, popular Ramen noodles, and fresh spinach. Add only fresh fruit to the menu.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 ounces ramen noodles (pork-flavored)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups spinach (torn, washed and drained)
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- Cut tenderloin into 1/4-inch slices, cut each slice in half. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain, reserving cooking water, and keep warm. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over high heat; add pork, red pepper flakes and ginger. Cook and stir until pork is done, about 4-5 minutes. Remove pork and keep warm. Blend peanut butter, 1/2 cup reserved cooking water and soy sauce; heat and stir until hot, adding more cooking water, if needed. Toss cooked pork, noodles, spinach and green onions with peanut sauce.