Appetizers add fun to any party, social gathering, or special occasion. This recipe for Gingerbread Breaded Shrimp Appetizer is a hearty, sweet and savory dish that combines the sweetness of gingerbread crumbs with apples and shrimp for a sweet treat that everyone will love. You will want to make a few batches of these tasty treats, because once people catch on to how flavorful they are, they will be flocking to the table for more.
- crumbs (gingerbread)
- egg whites
- oil (for frying)
- Dip the shrimp in egg white and then roll them in the gingerbread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp until golden. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to absorb excess grease.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and then cut out small shapes with a cookie cutter.
- In a spoon, place a piece of apple and 1 breaded shrimp.