Ginger and Mint LemonadeMARMITA
Celebrate sunshine and warm days with this refreshing recipe for Ginger and Mint Lemonade. Made with fresh lemon juice, grated ginger and fresh mint add a burst of soothing and refreshing flavor to each sip of this sweet lemony drink. Perfectly balanced in flavor, this is a great pitcher drink to make for your guests during a summertime barbecue or dinner party. Use fresh ginger and mint for the best flavor. Sweeten with sugar or other sweetener to your preference.
- 3 large lemons
- 5 cms fresh ginger
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 2/3 Tbsp. vanilla sugar
- water (I used 4 times more than the juice)
- Cut the lemons, and squeeze out the juice.
- Grate the ginger the best you can so you don't feel pieces while drinking.
- Add the ginger and mint leaves to the juice.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Add cold water or ice, or both.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes