- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger (Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- Pierce each sweet potato twice with fork so excess steam can escape while cooking. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning over halfway through cooking. Let stand 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from the sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Mash until smooth and well blended. Serve immediately.