- 4 salmon fillets (skin on, 3-4 oz each)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli (chopped)
- jasmine rice
- toasted sesame seeds
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on high heat. Spray both sides of salmon with no stick cooking spray (or heat 2 tsp oil in the pan).
- Add salmon, skin side down; cook 2-3 mins, until crisp. Turn; cook a further 1-2 mins for medium, or until cooked to desired doneness. Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soy, sugar and ginger. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Heat same skillet on medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp soy sauce mixture to pan. Stir-fry Chinese broccoli 2-3 mins, until just wilted.
- Divide Chinese broccoli and rice among serving dishes. Top with salmon. Drizzle soy sauce mixture over top and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.