- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 3 ounces ramen noodles
- 8 ounces mandarin orange segments (drained)
- 6 ounces snow peas (thawed and steamed)
- 4 green onions (cut diagonally in 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- In medium bowl stir together soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger and red pepper. Place pork cubes in self-sealing bag; add 1/4 cup of soy mixture, seal bag and toss to blend thoroughly. Meanwhile prepared noodles according to package directions, drain and place in large shallow bowl; toss with prepared peapods, green onions, peanuts and remaining soy dressing. Set aside.
- Prepared medium-hot fire in grill, remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade, and skewer. Grill pork kabobs directly over fire, turning frequently to cook and brown evenly, about 7-8 minutes. Remove pork from skewers and toss with noodle mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.