- 1 pound boneless leg of pork (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3 cups melon (cantaloupe or honeydew cubed)
- 1/2 cup watermelon (pickled, rind, diced)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high hear. Brown pork cubes, stirring until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in onion, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sherry, vinegar and cornstarch. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce thickens. Stir in melon and watermelon rind and cook until melon is warmed through.
- Serves 4.