- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 ounces pickled ginger (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 1 1/2 cups dark beer
- 1 cup maple flavored syrup
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 tablespoons butter
- In large self-sealing bag mix together soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, sesame oil and garlic. Add pork roast, seal bag and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Roast pork in shallow pan in 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve with Maple-Bourbon Sauce.
- Deglaze pork roasting pan with beer. Add syrup, bourbon and light cream. Simmer 30 minutes. Stir cornstarch into a little cold water to dissolve. Stir into the sauce; bring to a boil and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in butter, one tablespoon at a time.