Ginger Pork Bibb CupsPORK
Note: for a double quick dressing, use 1/2 cup light Asian sesame salad dressing in place of the dressing above.
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. sugar (or honey)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 8 oz. lean ground pork
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (with carrots)
- 8 oz. water chestnuts (canned, sliced, drained and diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 16 leaves Boston lettuce
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients (3 Tbs lime juice, 3 Tbs sugar, 1 1/2 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 tsp cornstarch) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and continue boiling 1 minute. Remove from heat and place in a small bowl to cool.
- Meanwhile, coat a medium skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot. Cook the pork until no longer pink, stirring frequently breaking up larger pieces while cooking.
- Combine the cooked pork, coleslaw mix, water chestnuts, cilantro, ginger, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and toss until well blended. Spoon equal amounts in each of the lettuce leaves, (about 1/4 cup per leaf). Spoon equal amounts of the dressing (about 1 1/2 teaspoons) over each. May serve with knives and forks or pull up edges of leaves and enjoy as mini wraps.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories260Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes