- 2 egg whites (medium)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons low fat greek yogurt
- 1 inch fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk egg whites until stiff. Add sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, and ground ginger, whisking until combined. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a large plain nozzle. Pipe finger lengths onto the baking sheets. Bake 1 hour 20 mins. Cool.
- For the filling, mix the Greek yogurt and fresh ginger together. Sandwich between the meringue fingers in pairs. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.