- 1 package Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast Tenderloins (cut into 1/2-inch x 3-inch strips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3/4 cup italian salad dressing (light)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger root (grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- To make vinaigrette, whisk oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and onions in a medium bowl.
- In a large container, pour 1/4 cup vinaigrette over turkey; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, stirring constantly until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Place turkey on top of greens. Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with cilantro.