Give garlic bread an extra kick with this ginger-spiked version. If you want to tone down the flavor, use olive oil instead of the Mongolian fire oil. Serve with Asian Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple or Mandarin Pork Salad.
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon mongolian fire oil
- 1 loaf french bread (cut in half horizontally)
- In small bowl, stir together butter, cilantro, and grated ginger and hot pepper oil. Spread evenly on both sides of French bread. Grill bread halves, buttered side down, over medium coals, until golden brown.