- 24 ounces pork cutlets (cut 1/8-inch thick)
- 1 cup cookie crumbs (ginger, fine)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- If necessary, using the flat side of a meat mallet, lightly pound pork cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness. Pat pork dry with paper towel. Set pork aside
- Whisk egg and milk together in shallow bowl or pie plate. Place cookie crumbs and flour into separate shallow bowls or pie plates
- Arrange bowls in the order of flour, egg mixture and cookie curmbs Douse cutlets in flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip the floured cutlets into the egg mixture, allowing extra to drip off. Finally, dip in ginger cookie crumbs, shaking off excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add half of the cutlets; cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or just until golden and pork is no longer pink in center.
- Transfer to a platter or plate lined with paper towels. Cook remaining cutlets in remaining 2 tablespoons oil; transfer to the platter or plate
- To Plate: Place pork cutlets on plates and top with Cinnamon Orange-Cranberry Chutney. Garnish with Wilted Arugula.