- 10 ounces crabmeat (fresh)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 green onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 6 watermelon (2inch-thick, rounds, seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
- fresh parsley (to serve)
- dressing (Ginger)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 red chili (long, seeded, finely chopped)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (finely grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a medium bowl, combine crab, cilantro, green onions and pickled ginger.
- To make ginger dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Drizzle over crab salad just before serving and toss well.
- Top watermelon rounds with crab mixture. Serve sprinkled with coconut. Garnish with parsley.