Ginger Carrot Cream SoupLolibox
This simple carrot soup is sure to delight. Smells of spicy ginger, sweet fresh carrots, and rawq garlic cloves perfume the air when you blend this soup together. 3% cream provides a velvety finish that refines the sharp ginger and garlic spices and allows the sweet raw carrot flavors to push through. Chicken stock provides salt, flavor, as well as thins out the soup. Dollop a little low-fat sour cream overtop for a cool bite against the hot soup.
- 4 carrots
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 500 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon low-fat chicken stock
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 milliliters cream
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Peel the carrots and cut them into strips.
- 2In a saucepan, brown the carrots with the ginger; then add the water, stock, and garlic.
- 3Put the lid on the saucepan and cook on low heat until the carrots are tender.
- 4Mix well, if the soup is too thick, add a little bit of water.
- 5Add the cream and mix again.
- 6Adjust the seasoning.
- 7Serve hot.