Gilt-head bream in the oven with Stuffed Tomatoes and PomegranateHoje para Jantar
- 1 gilt-head bream
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 slices Corn Bread
- 1 leeks
- 1 sprig herbs (thyme, parsley, rosemary and marjoram)
- olive oil
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1Cut the leek in 3 and then each piece lengthwise as if they were sticks.
- 2Place them on the bottom of the baking tray.
- 3Place the gilt-head bream and season it with herbs and a pinch of salt.
- 4Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the pulp to the mortar.
- 5Remove the crust of the bread and crumble it, adding the tomatoes.
- 6Add also the peeled garlic, the parsley and a pinch of sea salt.
- 7Knead well until you have a paste and fill the halves of tomato.
- 8Place the tomatoes on the board, with the Gilt-head bream.
- 9Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the empty spaces and bake in hot oven (420 ° F) for 1 hour.
- 10Refresh the roast with the wine 20 minutes after being in the oven.
- 11When the time is up, remove from the oven and sprinkle the pomegranate over the fish.
- 12Serve immediately accompanied with baked potato and green salad.