- 1 gilt-head bream
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 slices Corn Bread
- 1 leeks
- 1 sprig herbs (thyme, parsley, rosemary and marjoram)
- olive oil
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Cut the leek in 3 and then each piece lengthwise as if they were sticks.
- Place them on the bottom of the baking tray.
- Place the gilt-head bream and season it with herbs and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the pulp to the mortar.
- Remove the crust of the bread and crumble it, adding the tomatoes.
- Add also the peeled garlic, the parsley and a pinch of sea salt.
- Knead well until you have a paste and fill the halves of tomato.
- Place the tomatoes on the board, with the Gilt-head bream.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the empty spaces and bake in hot oven (420 ° F) for 1 hour.
- Refresh the roast with the wine 20 minutes after being in the oven.
- When the time is up, remove from the oven and sprinkle the pomegranate over the fish.
- Serve immediately accompanied with baked potato and green salad.