- 200 grams skinless almonds
- 250 grams sugar
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams gila jam
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sugar (for sprinkling)
- cinnamon (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Grease a round cake pan with butter and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Grind the almonds to a powder.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and add sugar. Beat well. Mix in the ground almonds, gila jam, and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake until done. If you perform a toothpick test, the toothpick might come out a little wet - the dough should be slightly moist.
- Remove from oven, let cool, remove from the pan, and sprinkle with sugar and ground cinnamon.