- flour tortillas (1 1/2 doz.)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3 cups jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cherry tomatoes (basket, whole or halved)
- 1 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups guacamole (homemade, or thawed frozen avocado dip<)
- 2 quarts chili (thick, homemade or canned, 3-30 oz. cans, with or without 2 heads lettuce, washed and separated)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups jack cheese (shredded)
- Support the burrito by using a 1x10 or 1x12 board cut 6 to 7 feet long. Cover with foil. Let tortillas warm to room temperature.
- To assemble burrito: Heat the chili until very hot. Overlap tortillas down the length of foil covered board. Ladle the chili down the tortillas in a 2 inch wide band. Sprinkle on the chopped onion and 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bring one side of the tortilla up over the filling. Then roll to enclose, tucking the seam underneath. Tuck lettuce leaves under the burrito on both sides, garnish with tomatoes and sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top, if desired. At the table, cut into 3 to 4 inch sections. Transfer to individual plates. Serve with garnishes. Use for parties.