®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
German Americkaner CookiesSOBRE DULCE Y SALADO
German Americkaner Cookies
Sobre Dulce y Salado
Bring the smells and flavors of a German bakery with these tasty cookies. Amerikaner cookies are a typical sweet you can find in most bakeries in Germany. These cookies are thick and shortbread like with a half and half black and white frosting on top. This recipe for German Amerikaner Cookies draws its inspiration from these German treats, but opts for an all chocolate topping with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Thick and fluffy, sweet and chocolatey, these cookies are a welcome and delicious treat.
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
- Cream the butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar, and vanilla extract. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the flour, baking powder, and milk, beating well.
- Using a spoon, place small mounds of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes and remove from oven to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and spread over the cookies, sprinkling with the coconut.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories670Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.