- 1 yellow onion (large)
- 1 butternut squash (large, about 3 1/4 pounds)
- 5 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup chicken broth (low-sodium)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage (freshly, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Scott C. 22 May
Superb so creamy will make again.
Linda S. 15 May
Excellent flavor! I had to add more liquid for the consistency I wanted. I fried my sage leaves in some coconut oil for a crispy garnish and also offered the squash seeds roasted with salt and cinnamon. I would be inclined to cut the squash in half and scoop the seeds before roasting. It's easier for me....just a personal preference.
Leslie 4 Mar
So creamy and flavorful. I added sweet potato to mine as well.
June S. 18 Jan
Looks great. I just made it in prep for this evenings meal. Looking forward to serving it. Thank you for your recipes. I love them.
HeyKar 6 Jan
Loved it. Easy and yummy! Few ingredients but large flavor.
Kara Stanzione 23 Dec 2017
Delicious and creamy. The apples to garnish on top were like a sweet crouton! Would highly recommend this recipe — can’t wait to make it again!
Brad 6 Dec 2017
Great, I would make it again.
Kelly S. 3 Dec 2017
Excellent, very flavorful and easy to make!
Eileen Gruber 29 Nov 2017
So easy and wonderful flavor. Bit hit at my Thanksgiving dinner!
Bonjour 12 Nov 2017
Amazing!! Great flavor and perfect with a baguette
Patrick 7 Nov 2017
Super easy and very tasty!
Judith Z. 21 Oct 2017
super easy and delicious!
Rebel Hovey 19 Oct 2017
Super easy, creamy and delicious!