- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package knorr italian sides - creamy garlic shells
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir red pepper and onion into same skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.